sing-songs

this is the song that never ends...yes it goes on and on my friends...some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, but they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends...

Friday, July 10, 2009

Of ferris wheels and dust bunnies

The craters in my minds are shifting. I don't think I'll say "mind" anymore...it's far too limiting. Most of us have minds, we have intelligences, and they are always in a process of evolution. 

Ferris wheels turn in 360s...but we use 360 degree changes to describe changes, good or bad, in ourselves or in others, which doesn't seem to make sense. People don't come full circle, we either move forward and grow, or move backwards and isolate ourselves. More of an up-and-down motion, like a see-saw...

I keep coming back to the craters in my minds. Filled to the brim, like my vacuum cleaner. Which has done a less than an adequate job of collecting all the dust bunnies in my home. I need a mental vacuum cleaner that will unclog the dust bunnies from my minds. As they're sucked away, you see what's been sitting there all along, except it's been so long that it almost looks new. As if it pulled a 360 on you. 

Surprise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home