sing-songs

this is the song that never ends...yes it goes on and on my friends...some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, but they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends...

Friday, June 24, 2005

Possesion

songs that never fade away
memories that linger
colors that wont wash away
like that crimson red on your finger

smells that come back to haunt you
like tidals waves on your thoughts' shore
forgive me for intruding, they say
but i think i knew you before

pondering over this enigma
that comes out pourring like hot magma
it's not longer a figment of my imagination
no longer a surreal drama

it didnt start out this way,
atleast it wasnt supposed to,
but i guess when possesion takes over
there really isnt much anyone can do.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:21 AM, Blogger reedemer_x said…

    I think memories are the most treasured possessions. Without them I cannot be what I am. Trouble arises when memories take possession of you. . .

     

Post a Comment

<< Home