sing-songs

this is the song that never ends...yes it goes on and on my friends...some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, but they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends...

Monday, May 09, 2005

Samajh (Understanding)

For you...because I love you so.

I hold you close
To protect, to keep safe and loved
To have you near me at all times.

I hold you close
To avoid missing you
To have you in my heart, my soul, my mind.

I hold you tight
To express to you how strongly I feel
For I fear that you do not understand.

I hold you tight
To let you know that I care
And that I am here to give you a hand.

And now you want me to let go
And now you wish to loosen this embrace
This embrace that can be broken
But our ties shall always remain.


Pyar tumhain kitna kartay hain,
Tum yeh samajh nahin pao gay
Jab hum na hongay to peharwa
Bolo kya tab aao gay...
~Khamaj, Fuzon

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home