sing-songs

this is the song that never ends...yes it goes on and on my friends...some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, but they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends...

Friday, September 15, 2006

Wisps of Blue Smoke

*note: to be whispered out loud

Wisps of blue smoke
Whispering my name
Soft, as spider webs
In a haze of misty rain

Surrendering to the surreal
Like jelly-fish swimming on the sands
Casscading over the shore
As the water waves soared

Splashing to the ground
Something slipped from the skies
I turned over quickly
It stung me by surprise

The simmering sun
Gave way to starry nights
Springing into darkness
Disappearing from sight

Creeping steadily
Still sounding distant
As each second passed
Burying me deeper in the grass

Chills down my spine
Blood rushing through my veins
Wisps of blue smoke
Whispering my name

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home