sing-songs

this is the song that never ends...yes it goes on and on my friends...some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, but they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends...

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Crap-Shoot

I've gone from confusion to Confucius in less than 2 months, and yet I remain none the wiser. 

...as i clumsily strummed my guitar...

My senses don't necessarily work in tandem with the rest of my brain, my intuition is a sputtering engine hoping to revive itself as it chokes on the fumes off my intellect, and the only thing my gut is telling me is that I need to get rid of it. ASAP.

...winding up your body, you don't have to stop...

The mucus, the flem,
There's no need to pretend
Save this act for later
You're just like all other men

Maybe I can go out and buy a new set of digitized thoughts on a mega-memory card, you know, one of those tiny little chips that fit nicely right under the cerebellum and all you have to do is hit the little green switch and WHOOSH. Congratulations, you now have the IQ of Einstein, the EQ of Gandhi, and the self-fulfilling capabilities of a habitual serial killer. Let's sit back and watch as society humps itself to death. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home