sing-songs

this is the song that never ends...yes it goes on and on my friends...some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, but they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends...

Friday, March 08, 2013

I was the girl he loved

I am the girl he loved,
With all his heart and soul
With all the treasure in the world
That was reflected when I looked in his eyes.

I am the girl he sang to,
With all his heart and soul
With all his tenderness,
In a note, in a whisper, in a caress.

I am the girl he'd come to,
When days were long
And the nights felt cold
When the demons haunted him
I comforted him,
Wrapped my arms around him
And loved him right back.

I was the girl he loved,
Once, but not anymore
I was the girl he sang to,
But no, not anymore
I was the girl he'd come to,
No...no...no, not anymore.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home