sing-songs

this is the song that never ends...yes it goes on and on my friends...some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, but they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends...

Sunday, April 15, 2012

(Re)venge

I made a plan
To walk away
With everything
That I could take

I made a vow
Not to go
Until you've reaped
What you sowed

I saw the red
And I took the green
Just to show you
I wasn't weak

And I took a chance
And I took a stance
And you didn't see me coming

Like a storm that demands attention
I today make this intention
That I'll feed my hungry soul
With all your broken hopes and dreams and goals

You're a crippled man
Emotionally
This has set me free
Finally

I held your lies
In my hands
Until they burned
So I could understand

And you will pay
And you will say
That you didn't see me coming

Like a storm that demands attention
I today make this intention
That I'll feed my hungry soul
With all your broken hopes and dreams and goals

This life that we shared
Left me scarred, battered and scared
But I pull myself up to prepare
For you are no longer there

Your torments made me despair
About the future, now I don't care
There's no time to play fair
And you won't be spared.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home