sing-songs

this is the song that never ends...yes it goes on and on my friends...some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, but they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends...

Thursday, December 16, 2004

simple recipe for complex cake

we use complex words to portray a simple picture...we piece together the puzzle to display a broken image...we feel proud and call ourselves "innovators"...are our lives that boring? or do we just need an outlet for our depression with reality?

I can't take my eyes off you...I can't take my eyes off you...I can't take my eyes off you....

most of the time we think we know...because we're afraid of not knowing...and not knowing is "bad"...being complex makes us unique...which is why all of us are complex...and if we aren't, then we strive for it...and once we do, we modestly refer to ourselves as "simple"...

I can't take my mind off you...I can't take my mind off you....I can't take my mind off you...

people are like cake...not enough layers, and you dont have any taste...too many layers, you have a taste, but it's too wierd and jumbled up and confusing...in essence, you're back to having no taste...but we still love cake...

.................................till I find somebody new........................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home