sing-songs

this is the song that never ends...yes it goes on and on my friends...some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, but they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends...

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Crushed

Trapped in the darkest corner
Hung in stifling air
A rat sniffing at my feet
Haunting me with his glare

The walls come pounding down
I can feel them beating in my skull
The room chokes me with its rage
It echoes in my head still

I know not of time
Nor of what wrongs I commited
There is a thought stuck in my throat
And swallowing it has been forbidden

Flattened by my guilt
Trampled by my past
Unable to bow my head in shame
I wonder how long this will last

Steaming filth begins to pour
From the cracks in the walls as I see
Your ghost appear and whisper
"Reality is what you percieve it to be."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home