sing-songs

this is the song that never ends...yes it goes on and on my friends...some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, but they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends...

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Sunshine

"If two people love each other but just can't seem to get it together, when do you get to the point where enough is enough?"

It's times when I am most distressed, when I'm ready to collapse from being tired all the time and just at that brink of going over the edge, that I turn to you....to make me feel better, to hold me up and keep me there. I don't think I truly realize how amazing you are and how unbelievably lucky I am for the life we have and will have together. Meeting our own expectations is a hard enough goal we set for ourselves, but exceeding each others' is a phenomenal task, and the way you sail through beautifully truly takes my breath away at times. Your are my dreams coming true, one by one, my life coming together one step as a time, and our ending won't be "...and they lived happily ever after" but that "....they LIVED."

Happy Birthday, love.



"Never." ~ The Mexican

3 Comments:

  • At 12:48 AM, Blogger Life said…

    These happy tears drip down my cheeks and this smile i have is incredible... i cant imagine how lucky i am to have you... i love you and will forever...

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger Life said…

    This is the third time i have read both the blogs and everytime it seems to touch me even more...

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger reedemer_x said…

    Wow, having someone who can actually exceed your expectations is remarkable. I for one always found my expectations and standards lowered every single day. Thus I gave up on expectations; I even tell people not expect much of me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home