sing-songs

this is the song that never ends...yes it goes on and on my friends...some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, but they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends...

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

mindless adventures

i'm living in a mad house, in a house where the walls are just as loud as the hyperactive kids, where the cat scares the dog, and commotion never ends. from living solo to living in a house full of animals and people and rules and hypocrisy and bullshit, i feel like i've travelled more than just a couple hundered miles...

i will not be coerced into changing myself, i'm too old and too tired. if i can see through the judgemental opinions and be true to myself, why can't u? or why can't u support me, atleast. whatever happened to loyalty? i stuck by you when it was your time, when you struggled, even when u were wrong, i stood up for you. and now it's your turn to defend me...but instead, you'd rather be with them.

well, guess what, i dont need to sit here and be a part of any of this. i'm at a point in my life where i can walk away, where i HAVE THE POWER to finally leave if i choose to.


now you decide if you will push me to that point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home