sing-songs

this is the song that never ends...yes it goes on and on my friends...some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, but they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends...

Friday, May 17, 2013

Closure

You can't return to me
What I gave on my own

You can't change for me
I'm not enough alone

This is where we sit down
Figure out this time around
I'll be the one to listen
To reasons why you were missing

All I see is a ghost of a man
I once used to love and know
All I know in this very moment
Is that I am finally free to go
And live the life I was meant to live
And be with someone who deserves me
And grow and prosper, find happiness
In this moment, I set me free

You sat across from me,
Empty words, broken soul

I realized, you see
What the future would hold

This is time for change
You have become estranged
I'm choosing to walk away
Living to see better days



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home