sing-songs

this is the song that never ends...yes it goes on and on my friends...some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, but they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends...

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

it never ends, damnit!!!

so i'm up to my ass in grad school apps, teacher recommendations, stamps and envelopes, forms and forms and forms, and i keep forgetting something or the other...between all the printing, starbucks lattes, and "thank u" notes, i've officially lost my sanity.

on top of it mybody hasnt exactly been my best friend these days...i'm not sure why...funny things r afoot.

who goes out partying till 4 in the morning on a monday night? evidently me...not that i'm complaining, it was fun. but there's nothing like riding in a cab back home with a drunk who cant stop talking about her love for dunkin donuts and two more drunks who cant stop sucking each others faces to make u wish ur life would end...QUICKLY.

having a cat in the house would be the best thing right now...there's nothing more soothing than petting a nice furry animal...

*i want to be sitting in a vineyard cafe right now in southern italy, my diamond earrings shining in the sun as i sip my wine in the breezy afternoon...not a care in the world...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home