sing-songs

this is the song that never ends...yes it goes on and on my friends...some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, but they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends...

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

rebirth

forget what i said..i change too often anyways...and u have enough trouble keeping up with me...

it's a grey city surrounded in yellow light of the morning sun
and one of these days i'll open my eyes to a new day...

green apples, fresh pine air, and two dew drops on my nose
somewhere, the morning bird begins her song

the tree bark feels cold and hard against my skin
as i pause to catch my breath

the fog, in all it's misty heaviness, succumbs to daylight
i stand in awe, silent and still, breathless and fulfilled.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger Life said…

    hmm....

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger HK said…

    atleast life didn't laugh at you :)


    ouch ouch.. ok ok, stop hitting me, i KNOW it's been done before.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home