sing-songs

this is the song that never ends...yes it goes on and on my friends...some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, but they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends...

Friday, September 16, 2005

Say a little prayer

*non-fiction

I gave her a dollar
And asked her to pray for my father,
It was something I rather
Consider out of character.

But she stopped me
And asked what was wrong
I told her quickly,
I didn't have very long.

She asked me my name
I gave it to her,
And told her to just pray,
As I hurridly walked away.

Lying on the cold concrete,
I saw her today.
Her clothes torn, her body curled up,
So for her, I now ask you to pray.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Waqas said…

    i will not let my admiration of your writing ability shroud the importance of your message. so i shall pray.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home