sing-songs

this is the song that never ends...yes it goes on and on my friends...some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, but they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends...

Friday, December 16, 2005

Oyun Havasi (Turkish dance tune)

so i'm heading back home today, done with the first semester of my last year in college. shit. time went by quickly and all, mostly cus i was busy getting my ass raped by gre's, grad school apps, the r.a job, etc...

not looking forward to the flight at ALL...i dont think i've ever really enjoyed a flight home...except for the one where zeeshan met my parents...that was fun.

end of the year reflections? i honestly dont know- i always think it can't get any harder than this semester/quarter/year/lifetime...

new year's resolutions? hmm...i'll just practice my daily mantra..."must survive"

im dancing and dancing and dancing...to someone else's tune...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home