sing-songs

this is the song that never ends...yes it goes on and on my friends...some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, but they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends...

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

five moons in the sky

like most people, i also have a love-hate relationship with technology. i get up to present my honor's research proposal and about a quarter of the way in, i realize that it didn't save the updated version and i'm missing most of my crucial slides. fuck. it was a nightmare. i wanted to throw the laptop in my professor's face (who grilled me about the millions things that were "unclear") and run.

cell phones also piss me off....mine gave me about 4 headaches today, each time it rang...it's ironic, cus u dont just get a headache talking to the person on the other end, but it actually harms ur brain cells and what not...let's go back to being technology free.

i've decided my favorite color is bold, fiery, crazy, all-consuming, furious, daring, flaming-guitar, painful-punch-in-the-stomach, erotic, this-is-my-period-in-your-face red.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home