sing-songs

this is the song that never ends...yes it goes on and on my friends...some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, but they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends...

Friday, November 10, 2006

Scarred

i hope today you will have the courage you found two years ago.

i hope everything that has happened since then will make sense, somehow.

i hope that i can do whatever you need me to in order to make things a little better for you.

i hope that you can trust me enough to let me in.

i hope that you can see how magnificent and wonderful and amazing you are for being so brave.

i hope the memories of that nightmare don't haunt you today, or for the rest of your life.

i hope it's ok to remember this day as a day of miracle rather than tragedy.

i hope it's ok to cry and shed tears as i can't seem to control them.

i hope the scars heal, for you and for us.

i hope you know how much i love you. and pray for u each day, thanking god and life and everything in between that you are here with me today.

i promise to try my best to do everything i possibly can to keep you safe from harm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home