sing-songs

this is the song that never ends...yes it goes on and on my friends...some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, but they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends...

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fueling Fires

Fires were fueled
As emotions dueled
Across the battlefield

Hearts had to stop
To sit back and watch
Eyes shedding the tears

Crusted and molding
Bitter pus-oozing sores
Be-jewel my very core

i'M RUNNING OUT OF BREATH
im running out of time
i'm running out on you
i'm running, running to save my mind

The lines on my palms
Stir up a storm
So unfamiliar, this skin

But you, stranger
Are strangest of all
From outside and from within

So unbelievable, my emotions
They took you by surprise
So you cast them aside,
You brushed them away
Pretend they were small
But you lose me anyway

These fires are soaring
Fueled to new heights
Plunging to new depths
tAKE NOTE, OH NAIVE ONE
Before you meet our death.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home