sing-songs

this is the song that never ends...yes it goes on and on my friends...some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, but they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends...

Monday, March 14, 2005

Inspiration

u inspire me to do alot of things i wouldn't normally do
really?
yeah...even though sometimes you call them stupid
well, you do have a tendency...
i know, i know...but you have your share of stupid things as well...but that's not my point
well what is your point?
just that you inspire me, you make me happy, and that i love you
that's nice
i wasn't finished!
ok, ok, i'm sorry....please continue
*sigh* why are we like this?
i don't know
i mean, it's not a bad thing...but it's...
interesting?
yeah, i guess. i'm glad i did this.
i am too.
*hug*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home