sing-songs

this is the song that never ends...yes it goes on and on my friends...some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, but they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends...

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Shivering

(to be read out loud)

The scalding water drips down my back
My face rests against the cold solid tiles
The vapor leaves crystallized droplets on the sink
As I let it all fall sensuously into my inviting mouth

My skin smells like oranges and vanilla
Citrus-y sweetness that accompanies you for miles
I clasp on to a sharp edge as I sway on the brink
Of my deterioration, my mind’s journey down south.

The sound of my moans echo through the walls
My nails scratch the surface of my skin
Sights and smells all jumbled into one
A new creature lurks from within

I gasp for air and I slither across the wet floor
But escape is a futile attempt in this case
The creature isn’t through with me,
The creature wants more.

I claw at the sultry air that surrounds me
Squeezing me tighter within its surreptitious shell
Sighing heavily I try to back away,
As I furtively glance for something to break the spell.

Clandestine mirrors smile back at me now
Slyly they secrete their forces onto my quivering frame
Seductively they chose a spot, selected carefully,
Suddenly disappearing as I,
Shivering,
Call out your name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home