sing-songs

this is the song that never ends...yes it goes on and on my friends...some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, but they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends...

Monday, March 19, 2007

give me a reason

...was when i was young and we didn't give a damn...i'll forget the day's gone by

is it the sun blinding my eyes or is it the guilt that looms over me like my very own shadow?

i keep searching for the tracks i thought i left on the way here, but a sweeping motion of your hand seems to have wiped them away. not a smart move, because now i'll have to walk a different path...and who knows where it will take me?

question, questioning you

it's a crass way to go. i feel like a wadded ball of paper that will never be fully straightened out. so what's a girl like me to do?

there's something about the air tonight, something about the way i was stared at, something about the way i touched myself, something about the way i scorn you today, something about the way my heart raced when i thought of your ugly face...

or was that my own reflection?

question, questioning me

i'm on the run now, running from you, running from them, running from who i thought i was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home