sing-songs

this is the song that never ends...yes it goes on and on my friends...some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, but they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends...

Sunday, March 04, 2007

to put out

i wasn't going to put this here...i wasn't sure where to put it to begin with. sometimes, in the middle of trying to organize my life i put u in the wrong place and at the wrong time and lost you. although much time has passed i still feel like there is something brewing in me, in a little corner, than remains unresolved. i'm in desperate need of a resolution, without it, i fear i can't go on. i put u aside, on hold, while i tried to sort things out for myself. i couldn't put u in the center, it's not where u belonged...but u didn't see it that way. somethings don't work out the way we want them to...because there are so many others factors that come into play with out us knowing. we can choose to remain aloof, or accept it and move on. pieces of me still live within u, just like i put your pieces in me, and they come to haunt me when i'm least aware of it.

there's something profound, something..i can't put my finger on..and not having you around to complete it fills me with an overwhelming sense of...loss. i dont cut ties...but with you, they became tangled up and then loose and now...and now we stand facing each other, but u look away. there's a hurt in you, but there's a hurt in me too. it doesn't matter who put it there. because right now, i'm here...and so are you...and there is a reason, there MUST be a reason, i KNOW there's a reason why someone put both of us here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home