sing-songs

this is the song that never ends...yes it goes on and on my friends...some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, but they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends...

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

inseperation-insipiration-inspiration

ssssssssssstrummin

ssssssstrummin his guitar. i am sinking in his silence. in this silence i believe. she walks by, so beautiful and magnificent, so stately, such magnificence. it comforts me, this silence. such heavenly sense of wonder.

when the rage in me subsides. come here, to me, come here and spend this silence with me. i have seen u, in this silence. play those notes for me, let me sing them for you, one two three

my fingers ache to play your song. your mystery, it builds the silence around me. come now, to me, come and hush.

i'll push u away.

let it fall, let me fall, just surrender. fall into the silence, into the abyss, into into into

strip away the uglyness, strip away your soul your mind just strip...and strumm...

such sweet melodies in the silence. so tender, so sweet, touching my skin, geting underneath the core, seeping in note by note, succulent and rich, succinct and soft, like my butter-silk skin. sways like the samba, passing me by. so sadly, so serene. silence. quiet like the still waters, deep as the sea. pulling me in, this silent embrace, mi peinso en este silencio...encumbers me with its flood of serpent-like haze. poema dolce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home