sing-songs

this is the song that never ends...yes it goes on and on my friends...some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, but they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends...

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Of flesh and fools

this isn't me, this isn't me, this isn't me, this isn't me, this isn't me, this isn't me, this isn't me, this isn't me, this isn't me, this isn't me, this isn't me, this isn't me, this isn't me, this isn't me, this isn't me, this isn't me, this isn't me, this isn't me, this isn't me, this isn't me, this isn't me--------

i'm fortune's fool, i'm my lover's fool, i'm a fool whose left with nothing to choose
i'm a flesh-eating monster, devouring your bones, just promise me i'll have nothing to lose

i'm tired and dried, like old varnish over paint, with no shine, just dull and plain
such foolishness, where did it get you, what did it get me, except all this hurt and pain?

i'll shatter the glass, the china, i'll strip the walls and tear it apart, tear it all down
i won't let you make a fool out of me, i'll burn your flesh until it melts into the ground



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home