sing-songs

this is the song that never ends...yes it goes on and on my friends...some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, but they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends...

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Chemistry - does it matter?

Chemistry, the science of matter, never made much sense to me. Why bother? Why spend time trying to understand the composition, behavior, structure, and properties of something that is bound to change anyways? Nothing stays the same.


Me, I like same, I like routine, and most of all, I like predictability...chemistry doesn't quite have those properties (I discovered that early on, when my final grade in Chemistry was a glaring D+ in 10th grade). The slightest reaction can change everything, create monumentous shifts, leaving you with a sense of awe and wonder, or your hair on fire (which ever one comes first).

I'm bending time getting back to you

Maybe it will take an explosion of massive proportions to occur between my neurons before something really sparks in there about what I can do to swim through this muck I'm in.

kuch equation nahin ban raha iss waqt.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home