sing-songs

this is the song that never ends...yes it goes on and on my friends...some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, but they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends...

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

paddle-ball

ever play paddle ball? the paddle with the ball attached to it with an elastic string that stretches out every time it touches the paddle surface?

that's me.

i'm like the ball, attached no matter how far i stretch out, bouncing back harder each time. reaching out to escape? or to force myself back? one thing's for sure, that string is made of some strong stuff, despite being all ragged and worn out.

it took me a long time as a kid to learn how to tie a bow-knot with the laces on my shoes...so i sort of came up with my own easy-way-out way of making it look the same. it worked, but it wasnt as strong. it was a facade...make it look the way it's supposed to without putting in the effort.

will the real pinocchio please stand up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home